Wow something went haywire
I set the key column to the OptionID as suggested. The options from pull menu only gave me one option, which was a bunch of PHP code.
I went back in to the Manage Relational Table dialog to check your suggestion, and I got several pop warnings of errors including "THe column name "false' was not found." and "The column name "".((isset($POST["WADAInsertRecordID"....etc., was not found."
Then once into the dialog, the selections were all goofy.Clearly something went wrong. I'm starting over with the original insert and update posts from scratch. Will let you know what happens.