Image upload used to work fine. Now not displaying image on page
Where are you seeing that Craig? Image is on server. I double checked. Images are uploading. Path in my code hasn't changed. Nothing has changed in database. Nothing should have changed in any of my code since it was working. I can see the file name in the database. If I right-click and get image info, I can see file name. I even checked my style sheet but if something got messed up with a style, then all the images would be messed up. It's really not making any sense. That's why I started to wonder if something could have possibly changed with the web assist program. That doesn't really make sense either but I didn't know what else to think. I hope someone can see something I can't because I really don't have time to take this all apart and start over!