I'm wondering if SA2 is compatable with DW5.5 as I still am having problems getting SA to run on my computer, there is just one error after another.
Some of the problems I have encountered!
In the interface "manage pages" section
1. When I try to rearrange the column positions, the interface always only moves the last entry regardless of which one is highlighted.
2. Any changes I make to the validation requirements, don’t get saved and revert back to the default e.g.: Max number of characters 500
3. If I select the default on everything and run the wizard, I get the five pages but the validation “hints” are shown as text on some or all of the pages when viewing in a browser.
4. When I apply a template to the pages, the SA pages don’t sit in the “content” area but above and there is code written under the WA CSS menu writer menu when viewed in a browser.
5. On one occasion I ran the wizard and went to test the pages (with the above errors showing) when I entered a First name e.g. James in the registration page; it came up with min characters not meet. When I checked the validation setting for first name it said min characters required 50. (not sure how many people have a first name that is 50 characters long :-) )
Also, how do you change the default Country that shows in the registration page and user update page to something like Australia?
How do you change the redirect after someone has “logged in” from having them go back to the login page but to a page of my choice?
These are just a few of my reasons for discontent with this extension.