Validation Toolkit 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 = Fail
Using CS4 and ASP VB
A week or so ago using 2.3.5 , I updated the validation on a page that was originally created using 2.3.2 or 2.3.3.
All it did was completely mess up the validation, wrong forms, wrong everything. Tried and tried again. I'd have it right and save it then when I tried the page it didn't work right. When I opened the Toolkit again, all the code was messed up again.
So I removed 2.3.5 and installed 2.3.4 (which I had never used) -- and same problem.
I wound up fixing it in DW8 using 2.3.2.
Today I created a brand new page for a different site that lives on a different server using 2.3.4 -- and got the same haywire result!!!!
Clearly these patches are a mess!
Looks like I'll have to fire up DW8 and 2.3.2 again.
I've never seen any WA extension behave so weirdly.