Change in results from filtered recordset in FF....IE okay
I have an admin area that's been fine for a few years. A while back the client started having a strange problem and I finally got it replicated. It works fine in IE8 (and always has worked in IE) but doesn't work right in FF4 or FF5:
- Search for all UNAPPROVED records
- Select one of the records
- I have a button to APPROVE the record (it just changes one field using WADA Update).
- There's a button that sends an email to the person letting them know they've been approved.
- In IE, after doing this if you click on RESULTS you return to the recordset of all UNAPPROVED records (minus the one you just approved, of course) as you should.
- Recently (possibly FF4 and up?) when you click on RESULTS you get the entire recordset.
Any idea why this would be? It seems to be the Email button that's doing it. All that's doing is sending off an email and returning to the same page (with the same record no.) with the page showing a sentence to let you know the email was sent.
Any idea why it's behaving differently in FF?