SecurityAssist 2.0.1 - use and installation errors
1. Bought the upgrade
2. Installed but could not find any 'menu' reference to product
4. Tried to re-install - error
5. followed 'view our simple instructions on deleting the .dat file' instructions
6. re-installed all WA extensions (2hr invested at this point)
7. tried to run SecurityAssist functions - java errors
8. previewed rendered pages - errors and warnings about old version of ValidationAssist (I have the latest version)
9. Now trying to uninstall SecrityAssist (1h so far for uninstall and forum search )
10. Suspecting I'll have to repeat 4 -9.
11. Thinking this is costing me more than just the upgrade cost.
12. If I can't get it resolve today - taking the 15 day refund path.
13. I also had to make this post twice because the captch would not show up in FF 4.