Yes Data Assist can do this for you. When you run the wizard and you get to the step "update page details" You get the chance to labe your form field and decide whether you want to display as a textfield, text area, select menu, checkbox, hidden field.
1. When you get to this step os the wizard select your optionID column.
2. On the "Label:" field, give it a name
3.on the "Display As:" field select "menu"
4. When you select "menu" a dynamic lightening bolt will appear
5. Click on this lightening bold and it will ask you to select a table for your menu.
6. You should select your options table. Use your ID column as the "value" and the description field as the "label"
7. Repeat this exact step for all your optionID fields
7. Repeat this step for "insert page details" step of the wizard.
Data assist will automatically create dynamic menus for you 4 option coloumns. If you prefer you can use checkboxes instead of a menu.
Hope this helps
You can look here there are some archived videos on dataassist.