close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

WebAssist CMS Product

Thread began 4/12/2009 10:05 pm by smarquina260272 | Last modified 5/22/2009 11:17 am by David Stringer | 7282 views | 7 replies |

smarquina260272

WebAssist CMS Product

I keep checking WA to see if they've developed any type of CMS products such as Contribute or Ektron, yet. I would LOVE to provide this as a service to my clients, instead of hand-coded solutions I'm doing for each one.

Anyone know if such a solution is in the works?

TIA

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

We will likely create a simple solution for this and make it available sometime in the next couple of months. It will be a simple application of iRite and DataAssist with a database structure that can be used for general content management. The first version will be relatively light in features, but will give us a starting point to evolve from.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

sorenson3241

Simple CMS Solution Needed

I would be very interested in a basic CMS solution pack from iRite and DataAssist. Count my vote for the speedy development.

CraigRBeta Tester

cms from scratch

whilst you are waiting, take a look at 'cms from scratch', (designed for php)

it is really good at providing basic / intermediate levels of cms and is easy to set up and configure.

Best of all, it is open source.

joshstevens79374378

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  We will likely create a simple solution for this and make it available sometime in the next couple of months. It will be a simple application of iRite and DataAssist with a database structure that can be used for general content management. The first version will be relatively light in features, but will give us a starting point to evolve from.  

I am extremely interested in this!!!

downloads336743

ditto me too - if it can help my clients to modify my dreamweaver sites, that would be excellent! If it's anything like you're other products, i'd be very interested!

Ray BorduinWebAssist

The first version of a WebAssist CMS solution built with iRite and DataAssist is available as a solution now at the webassist web site.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

David StringerBeta Tester

Am I the first purchase it?

I've been playing with it for 7 hours!

Very interesting. It should prove a boon to those developers and designers pressed for time.
Keep up the good work, Webassist!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...