close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Custom WA Products Modifications Service

Thread began 10/05/2011 4:30 pm by gruant2000381341 | Last modified 10/05/2011 4:30 pm by gruant2000381341 | 1881 views | 0 replies |

gruant2000381341

Custom WA Products Modifications Service

If you are in need of a custom modification of your WebAssist product, drop me a line and I can help you out.
Some of the modifications I have made from WA products are:

pcms1 - retooled the admin system to allow it so that a super admin can assign certain pages to individual(s) for updating...for example..only Bill can edit page A, but Bill and Mary can both edit page B....etc.

pcms1 - retooled the login function so that it allows for easier login to multiple admin systems. for example...one login page will send admin to dashboard page where they can then choose to either use the CMS system, or edit their newsletter area, or edit their events calendar...etc....one login covers all areas.

pcms1 - retooled page editing so that sub-admins can edit pages but they will not go "live" until the super-admin approves the changes.

I am currently, converting all my pcms tweaks over to the newer cms2...I should have that done in a day or two.

Those are just a couple of examples, or if you need something completely unique....I can do that also.

I also have built my own Event Calendar system with admin center. Standard monthly looking calendar view with the option of just listing out all events for a month.
Events are listed out on the calendar and if a user clicks that day, a lightbox pops up with event details.
The admin area allows for:
adding single event, adding recurring weekly events(example..every Tuesday), adding recurring monthly events (either exact day like 13th of each month or like 3rd Wednesday of each month), and adding events that span multiple days.

I have also built a social website app so that you can have your own mini-facebook. Tons of features...profiles, friends lists, private messaging friends, main area shout-box, private shout boxes for people on your friends list...etc..etc

Too many apps and WA add-ons to list out here.
So just drop me a line at gruant2000(at)yahoo(dot)com
and let me know what you are looking for

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...