close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

add to cart error

Thread began 2/03/2010 1:18 pm by stuff223820 | Last modified 1/31/2012 11:41 am by Jason Byrnes | 3404 views | 10 replies |

stuff223820

add to cart error

all worked fine before and now i get this error when i add an item to my cart:

Warning: Missing argument 11 for WA_Store_Cart_Definition::AddToCart(), called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxx/Products_Detail.php on line 124 and defined in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxx/WA_eCart/WA_Store_Cart_PHP.php on line 28

Warning: Missing argument 12 for WA_Store_Cart_Definition::AddToCart(), called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxx/Products_Detail.php on line 124 and defined in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/WA_eCart/WA_Store_Cart_PHP.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/WA_eCart/WA_Store_Cart_PHP.php:28) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxx/Products_Detail.php on line 140

any ideas?

Sign in to reply to this post

stuff223820

forgot web address

store.strikephoto.com

Jimmy Wu

What kinds of changes did you make before the add to cart button stopped working? Also please send me the line of code that the error is referring to so I can take a look at it.

stuff223820

i changed my server to a dedicated IP. but that really has nothing to do with it i am sure. deleted and reposted all my files on the server. It is weird because it still works perfectly on my local test server. The add to cart button still works. You can add an item, but it jsut won't go to the "cart" page. If you choose "view cart" in the upper right menue. The items are there and it all works fine.. just gets stuck when you hit "add to cart"

Line 120 to 144 of products_detail.php:

}
}
$ATC_itemQuantity = floatval($ATC_itemQuantity);
if (is_numeric($ATC_itemQuantity) && $ATC_itemQuantity != 0) {
$WA_Store_Cart->AddToCart($ATC_AddIfIn, $ATC_RedirectIfIn, $ATC_itemID, $ATC_itemName, $ATC_itemDescription, $ATC_itemWeight, $ATC_itemQuantity, $ATC_itemPrice, $ATC_itemThumb, $ATC_itemSKU);
if ($ATC_RedirectAfter != "" && $WA_Store_Cart->redirStr == "") {
$WA_Store_Cart->redirStr = $ATC_RedirectAfter;
}
if (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] != "") {
$_SESSION['WAEC_ContinueRedirect'] = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?".$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
}
else {
$_SESSION['WAEC_ContinueRedirect'] = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
}
}
}
?>
<?php
// WA eCart Redirect
if ($WA_Store_Cart->redirStr != "") {
header("Location: ".$WA_Store_Cart->redirStr);
}
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><!-- InstanceBegin template="/Templates/Main.dwt.php" codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" -->

stuff223820

line 24-29 of wa_store_cartPHP.php :

return -1;
}
//end node
//start node
function AddToCart($AddIfIn, $RedirectIfIn, $itemID, $itemName, $itemDescription, $itemWeight, $itemQuantity, $itemPrice, $itemThumb, $itemSKU, $itemSize, $itemColor) {
if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {

stuff223820

help still needed on this one please

Jimmy Wu

It looks like the items are still added to the cart. Have you installed and run eCart 5 for anything on the PowerStore page? The AddToCart call has more parameters in the eCart 5 definition. If you revert the wa_store_cartPHP.php file to the one provided in PowerStore, this should fix the issue.

stuff223820

that was exactly the problem and yes, i did open it up in ecart 5 to poke around. your fix worked.. thanks Jimmy!!!

Jimmy Wu

Great to hear it. If you run into any additional issues, feel free to open a new thread.

afeliksas433126

Definition file for this eCart object was not found

I have created product Results and Detail pages using DataAssist.

on Detail page inserted Cart Object and add to cart button.

It seems it works fine but every time I open the page on Dreamweaver, access Server Behaviors/Bindings tabs it gives a warning:

"The definition file for this eCart object was not found".

On Server Behaviors tab there is Server behavior "! eCart Object ()" . If I try opening it gives another warning:

While executing timer in WA eCart Object.htm, the following JavaScript error (s) occured:

At line 230 of file ".......\WA eCart Object.js": document.generalWP. document.objPersistance.options[OBJECTEF.Persistance] has no properties.

I've tried deleting and running the wizard a few times but I get the same every time.

I've attached the scrip.

Do you know what the problem is?

Attached Files
WebAssist Error.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...