close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

No full size preview picture or "tooltips"

Thread began 2/02/2010 10:38 am by oldon397158 | Last modified 2/05/2010 9:44 am by Justin Nemeth | 2702 views | 9 replies |

oldon397158

No full size preview picture or "tooltips"

The preview window now opens (thanks to y'all) but only shows the grid pictures. No tooltips pop up and where the full size picture should be I only see a small box with that notorious "X" in it.

Ol' Don

Sign in to reply to this post

Justin Nemeth

Can you provide a link to your gallery?

-justin

oldon397158

The directory is at PowerGallery and the "test page" is Test_Power_Gallery_album_page.php

Justin Nemeth

The test page is getting a PHP parse error when I view it. However, it looks like this will be fixed the same way as this thread: showthread.php?t=9774. Upload the entire galleries folder and that should make it work.

-justin

oldon397158

I now get all the options as mentioned in my other thread subject but still no full size image in the preview window. The "loading" just keeps running and running and running and ..... well, you get the idea.

Justin Nemeth

Each gallery should have a js folder, it doesn't look like that folder is up on your server for any of the designs.

oldon397158

I have a .js folder under Power Gallery which contains: milkbox-yc.js, mootabs.js, mootools-core.js,mootools-more.js and slimbox.js.

I also have a .js folder under adim which contains: addimages.js, choosedesign.js, choosegallery.js, listfolder.js, manageimages.js and settings.js.

Still no full size preview image except for the Grid design preview. Also, all the mouse over tooltips are small, not at all like the example illustrations which show a box above the filmstrip.

So, what's my next move? ...and thanks for the help so far!

Justin Nemeth

Each gallery needs the js folder. For example, galleries/grid_fullsize/js. When I accessed your gallery using Firebug, it indicated that gallery.js file was not found. I would re-upload your entire galleries directory and ensure all subdirectories are being uploaded as well.

oldon397158

As you noted, no .js files in the server level galleries. There were no .js files in the galleries in my root directory either so I had to go back to the original download to find them. It's been quite a trip for this old man but every thing (up to this point) seems to be working okay. Thank you very, very much!!! Stay warm and have a nice day!

Justin Nemeth

Cool, glad you got it sorted out. It might have been an issue with your FTP program. Maybe it was skipping sub folders or js files for some reason?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...