close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Build 012

Thread began 1/22/2010 4:39 pm by Office Guy-172461 | Last modified 1/23/2010 8:03 pm by anonymous | 1365 views | 6 replies |

Office Guy-172461

Build 012

The new check for view permissions worked fine without modifications.

I ran the wizard without touching the DB and it correctly reported all of the existing tables.

I deleted all of the tables, closed the browser after clearing the cache, ran the wizard, and it gave this error:

ERROR: Database could not be created.

Table 'ps3_coupondelete' already exists

I deleted all of the tables again, closed the connection, reopened the connection to check the tables and they were all gone.

Running the wizard again gave the same results.

Checking the tables again showed 16 tables but no ps3_coupondelete table.

Sign in to reply to this post

Office Guy-172461

I tried going through the wizard again without deleting the cache and it sailed right through with my previous answers filled in and no errors. :)

I added a coupon (the date picker is one of those Wow! moments). Love the options. I deleted it without any problems so I guess the view permissions are working too. I think coupons are an extremely important feature.

Over the weekend I'll try moving some products from another store into PS3 to see how it goes with a real world example.

Looking good so far.

Justin Nemeth

ps3_coupondelete is actually a view, so its probably not showing up in your navicat (or control panel) and thus didn't delete when delete all the real tables. for the most part, i think most users will use a blank database, a powergallery database, or another db that hasn't installed v3 yet. Glad to hear things are moving along smoother now.

-justin

Office Guy-172461

I expanded Views in Navicat and there it was. Never had any reason to look in there before. :)

I agree that not many people would be going the route I took, but I wanted to beat it up as much as possible before someone else did.

So far I think you have a winner.

All of you have a good weekend.

anonymous

How do I get the new build? I am on build 008 trying to work through this but I see I am way behind. Is there to get the latest build for testing on my end?

Thanks,

Brian

Office Guy-172461

Hi Brian,

Anna is out for a few days so Ann has been emailing the new builds to me. Maybe because I had so much trouble getting past the installation wizard.

Were you able to get it installed?

anonymous

Hi OG,

I was going to give it a thorough evaluation here in just a bit. I finally have the right kind of project to try it out with so I am going to load everything in just a few minutes. I will let you know what I come up with.

Brian

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...