close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

authorize.net gateway settings

Thread began 1/21/2010 8:07 pm by jack279078 | Last modified 2/01/2010 1:33 pm by jack279078 | 2672 views | 6 replies |

jack279078

authorize.net gateway settings

I have decided not to ust pay pal and instead have authorize.net. After recieiving my login and key They were entered into WA_Globals.and nothing. In the test mode I was able to complete a nonexisitant transaction. NowI link staraight to checkout Failure. I don,t think I am making it to authorize.nets sandbox. Here is the code (less the actual login infromation)

/* Payment Settings
* Use this key to determine the appropriate value for the $WAGLOBAL_Gateway setting:
* PayPal = 1
* Authorize.net = 2
*/
$WAGLOBAL_Gateway = "2"; //Enter the appropriate value based on the above key. PayPal is specified by default.
$WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode = false; //Set to true if you are testing your shopping cart and do not want to send information to your payment gateway.

//Only complete the payment gateway options for the gateway you have selected to use in the $WAGLOBAL_Gateway setting.

//PayPal Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Sandbox = "false"; //Set to true if you wish to use the PayPal Sandbox for testing transactions.
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_User = "";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Password = "";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Signature = "";

//Authorize.net Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_Sandbox = "TRUE"; //Set to true if you wish to use the Authorize.net Sandbox for testing transactions.
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_login = "XXXXXXXXXX";
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_tran_key = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX";
As always any help will be greatly appreciated.

jack

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

Try changing the post url to the test server. In WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts folder open the AuthNet_PHP.php file and try changing this url:

transact.dll

to

transact.dll

remember to change it back to secure when you are done with testing.

jack279078

This seemed to have no noticeable effect. Does the Pay pal button and code have to manually be removed and could this be a factor with my problem seems that seems the papal option is still there it might be interfering with authorize.net.
jack

Eric Mittman

In order to determine what may be wrong with your Authorize.NET checkout you will need to add in the full request and full response to your checkout failure page. Here is the code to add to this page:

php:
<br />The Authorize.net full requst is: <?php echo(AuthNet_Result("Full Request")) ?><br />

<br />
The Authorize.net full response is: <?php echo(AuthNet_Result("Full Response")) ?><br />

Put your cursor on the page where you would like to see this information, then go into split view and paste the code in. When you test the Authorize.NET checkout you should see the full request and full response here. If you have trouble understanding the error please post back with this.

jack279078

I'm just getting back to this problem. Here is ths error response

The Authorize.net full requst is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function AuthNet_Result() in /home/content/n/h/j/nhjac/html/outdoor/checkout_failure.php on line 143

that seems to be refering to the error code request. I'm stuck

Thanks
jack

Eric Mittman

Looks like there is no include for the Authnet function, you will need to add this to the top of your page:

php:
<?php

require_once("WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/AuthNet_PHP.php");
?>

Add this in and test it again, you should see some detailed info about the request and response from the API. Please post back with what you discover.

jack279078

re:

I had to set all test modes to false in order to have the transaction forwarded to the appropriate authorize.net server. I am still in test mode with authorize.net and am able to sumit tranactions without the card being charged. According to the techs at authorize,net the cart settings will be the same, for live or test mode, and will be set at there end. Here is what I have at coded in the WA-Globals.php It is working and all is good in the world.

$WAGLOBAL_Gateway = "2"; //Enter the appropriate value based on the above key. PayPal is specified by default.
$WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode = "false"; //Set to true if you are testing your shopping cart and do not want to send information to your payment gateway.

//Only complete the payment gateway options for the gateway you have selected to use in the $WAGLOBAL_Gateway setting.

//PayPal Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Sandbox = "false"; //Set to true if you wish to use the PayPal Sandbox for testing transactions.
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_User = "";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Password = "";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Signature = "";

//Authorize.net Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Authnet_Sandbox = "false"; //Set to true if you wish to use the Authorize.net Sandbox for testing transactions.

jack

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...