HTML Editor 2.0.1 Beta Available
A beta build for HTML Editor 2.0.1 is now available. Log in and visit the Download Center; click on HTML Editor, then the Beta Builds section of the page.
This build corrected bugs that caused:
- include file references to be incorrect when using site root relative links. Site root relative links will now properly use 'virtual'.
- fonts in Editor dialogues to always use the browser default. Editor dialogues can now be styled.
- an error to occur when attempting to upload Flash .fla files through an Editor. Now .fla, .swf, and .flv will upload properly.
- an error to occur when attempting to upload a .doc or .pdf when inserting a link through an Editor.
- a 'Toolbar does not exist!' error to occur when viewing an Editor that was applied using the Preset Manager and then had some items removed from the toolbar.
- an Editor to not have a toolbar when it was applied using the Preset Manager and the toolbar type was left as 'default' or 'basic'.
As quality assurance is not fully complete on beta builds, technical support cannot be provided. However, if you experience issues with this beta build, please report the issue in this forum. We appreciate all the feedback we can get on beta builds. This will allow us to strengthen the next stable dot release. The last stable build will remain in the Download Center and you can always revert to it should you experience problems with the beta.