close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Another Extension Suggestion

Thread began 1/06/2010 9:16 pm by mick358555 | Last modified 1/07/2010 6:15 pm by Jimmy Wu | 4451 views | 3 replies |

mick358555Beta Tester

Another Extension Suggestion

Customers of mine have indicated that they would like to have scrolling panoramic slideshows on their websites, to display their works, goods etc. I have seen one product (Creative DW Image Show PRO) which would do the job but would be happier if I kept all my eggs in one basket with WA especially as I am an annual Extention library member.

Would it be feasible for WA to create such an extention?

Do other developers using WA extensions feel that this would be a good tool in the WA arsenal?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

We do not have an extension to add slideshows, but we recently released a php solution (PowerGallery) that allows you to embed image galleries into your pages. Unfortunately, the solutions are not included in the subscription, but if you're interested here's the description page:
powergallery/

mick358555Beta Tester

Slideshow Extention

Thanks for your reply Jimmy. I have already purchased Power Gallery and am very impressed with it. However, my enquiry was more by way of suggesting a possible new extension development and to solicit other WA users opinion as to whether it would be a useful way to go.
Maybe I have posted my suggestion in the wrong location?

Jimmy Wu

No, this is the correct location to post up anything you are hoping for us to develop. I was unsure whether you were aware of the solution, so I wanted to bring it up.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...