close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

how do I change weight

Thread began 12/28/2009 8:57 am by roxcastaneda251760 | Last modified 4/06/2010 11:23 am by mark292970 | 2734 views | 10 replies |

roxcastaneda251760Beta Tester

how do I change weight

The weight is in lbs. I wanted to be in grams.
How do I make this change?

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

You could make this change easily if you have eCart? Otherwise, i could show where you have to make that change in the code.

Yes, I have ecart. How do I make the change? Please be as detailed as possible because I don't know php. Thanks.

Dani Chankhour

In PowerStore, please open the index.php page. And then open the Server Behaviors Panel (Window -> Server Behaviors). Double click the eCart Object and under Weight select the symbol that you would like to use. click Ok.

Make sure to re-upload the WA_eCart folder.

I get an error message:
While executing timer in WA eCart Object.htm, the following error occurred:
At line 229 of file "C\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CS4\Configuration\Commands\WA eCart Object.js": document.generalWP.document.objPersistance.options[OBJECTDEF.Persistance] has no properties

Perhaps it would be faster if you teach me how to make the change in the PowerStore

Dani Chankhour

Sure,

In the WA_eCart folder, opend the WA_Store_Cart_PHP.php file and on line 298:

you can change "lb" to any of the supported weights: kg, oz, g, t, and tn.

Thanks. Happy New Year!

Dani Chankhour

Thanks.

I just want to mention that changing the weight in eCart, does not effect how the shipping is being calculated. If you are changing the weight for shipping, you will need to make the change in the Shipping Server Behavior as well.

mark292970

Weight Issue

I did exactly as decribed on how to update the weight from LBs to Ounces. Basicall I just doubled clicked the server behavior , however the weight was already ounces. I then uploaded my index and WA_ecart folder as instructed now my index page is displying the following

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/markmusicman/natural-image.dreamhosters.com/WA_eCart/WA_Store_Cart_PHP.php on line 114

Please help?

Thanks

mark

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...