Editor Not saving updated text
I have built a set of pages using Security Assist (current ver).
After installing and applying the Editor to my Update.php page I'm now finding any changes made using the editor are not saving, overwriting the respective MySQL field with 'nothing'
These pages sit in an admin area.
Actions to reproduce...
1. User accesses and uses search page to locate record.
2. Record is displayed, user selects 'Update'.
3. User changes text presented in editor (for the first time).
4. User saves.
5. Changed text is visible from site.
6. User repeats 1-4,
7. Data is cleared and not saved.
Any help appreciated.
My client is unable to make necessary site updates using this feature
Thank you and regards, Paul.