close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Sending Product SKU/Order# to Authorize.net

Thread began 12/11/2009 8:03 am by terry164844 | Last modified 12/12/2009 7:40 am by terry164844 | 1090 views | 2 replies |

terry164844

Sending Product SKU/Order# to Authorize.net

How can I send the line item product # to Authorize.net so that on the Authorize.net email it shows the product on the order. It just has the ProductID #.

After looking at the code in confirm.php it seem I can simply add another index. Is this true?

while ( !$WA_Store_Cart->EOF() ) {
$nextIndex = count($AuthNet_itemized[0]);
$AuthNet_itemized[0][$nextIndex] = "ID";
$AuthNet_itemized[1][$nextIndex] = "".$WA_Store_Cart->DisplayInfo("ID") ."";
$AuthNet_itemized[0][$nextIndex] = "Name";
$AuthNet_itemized[1][$nextIndex] = "".$WA_Store_Cart->DisplayInfo("Name") ."";

Can I do just this? I have the SKU column defined in the cart.

$AuthNet_itemized[0][$nextIndex] = "SKU";
$AuthNet_itemized[1][$nextIndex] = "".$WA_Store_Cart->DisplayInfo("SKU") ."";

Also, the order # is the sessionID in Authorize.net. How can I make that the order #? It seems that the order is not generated until after the authorize.net confirmation so maybe this is not possible. I'm trying to make some way of connecting the PS order and the Authorize.net order via a unique # or field.

Thanks, Terry

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

No, you cannot create another index, but you could concatenate the SKU on the name:
$AuthNet_itemized[0][$nextIndex] = "Name";
$AuthNet_itemized[1][$nextIndex] = "SKU:".$WA_Store_Cart->DisplayInfo("SKU") ." Name:".$WA_Store_Cart->DisplayInfo("ID") ."";

The order number in power store is based on the ID of the record created in the order table. The record is not stored in the database unless the order is success full, so the ID sent to Authorize.net cannot be changed. However, the session ID is stored in the orderReferanceID column of the orders table. This column can be used to match the Authorize.net order number with the order in the database.

terry164844

Jason,

This is perfect. Thank you. This will allow me to match the order with the payment. Thanks a lot.

Terry

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...