close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PayPayl Transaction Failure

Thread began 12/08/2009 3:45 am by mrobben375515 | Last modified 12/15/2009 12:18 pm by Eric Mittman | 3851 views | 12 replies |

mrobben375515

PayPayl Transaction Failure

Here are the results that I am getting on my transaction failure page when I leave PayPal This is a Test ID from the Sandbox.

I am not sure what to look for. The status says success???

Authorize Checkout Results:
Error Code:
Severity Code:
Short Error:
Long Error: CorrelIDd4520c2d2eec5:
Time:2009-12-08T11:38:35Z
FullReq:seller_1260270860_biz_api1.1to1marketing-inc.com1260270869AQPxCbpxxOvs-kdMQDQ5hdhXRV1yASkvfZUoD3OymOvzNAReXIvKWtof2.205.38http://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_confirm.phphttp://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_cancel.phpAuthorization
FullResp:AQPxCbpxxOvs-kdMQDQ5hdhXRV1yASkvfZUoD3OymOvzNAReXIvKWtof2009-12-
08T11:38:35ZSuccessd4520c2d2eec52.201105502EC-47X41571H8519203Y

Sign in to reply to this post

mrobben375515

Help! I submitted this yesterday morning and I see you have responded to a lot of other requests since. I have to get this shopping cart live. Again, here is what I am getting. I am also pasting the WA Globals after the error message.

"We're sorry
Your transaction could not be completed. Either your credit card information or billing address has problems and cannot be processed

Please return to checkout and try again.

Authorize Checkout:
Error Code: Severity Code:
Short Error:
Long Error: CorrelID50a46d73cbeba:
Time:2009-12-09T10:54:39Z FullReq:mrobben_api1.AgVc-.dfdB6UqaW2fdx1Dk8xTtsRAklhWc5spTXXXXXXXXXhttp://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_confirm.phphttp://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_cancel.phpAuthorization F
FullResp:AgVc-.dfdB6UqaW2fdx1Dk8xTtsRAklhWc5spT1ZQ1EJgfSVwyQQga0b2009-12-09T10:54:39ZSuccess50a46d73cbeba2.201105502EC-0TJ69736U6359863A

Process Checkout: status: Error Code: Severity Code: Short Error: Long Error: CorrelID: Time: TranType: PayType: PayStatus: PendReason: PendCode: FullReq: FullResp:

WA_Globals:
$WAGLOBAL_Gateway = 1;
$WAGLOBAL_Test_Mode = false;

//PayPal Settings
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Sandbox = "false";
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_User = "mrobben_api1.XXXXXXXXX"; (I am hidding the full ID)
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Password = "TS52CKX4XXXXXX"; (I am hidding the full PW)
$WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Signature = "AgVc-.dfdB6UqaW2fdx1Dk8xTtsRAklhWc5spTXXXXXXXXX"; (I am hidding the full Sig)

Eric Mittman

I went to your site and ran a test transaction to see at what point the failure was occurring. I experienced this failure when coming back to your site from PayPal. Here is the URL that was present:

checkout_failure.php?shipping=fail

This tells me that it is your shipping quote that is failing and not the checkout. You should do like you did for the checkout and put the full request and full response on this checkout failure page for your shipping provider. Please post back with this info after you run a test.

mrobben375515

I suspect I do not have the shipping setup correctly as I do not recall doing anything special for that. I am not comfortable with how to address the shipping issue. I was hoping to get a PayPal transaction to go through first and then try to tackle the shipping issue. I entered the Global credentials into WA_globals and I did not think I had to do anything else. If I am missing somethng with shipping, can you tell me what I need to do? We were going to ship FedEX, UPS and USPS. Do I need to narrow it to one carrier?

Eric Mittman

In your globals file you have the following setting:

$WAGLOBAL_Shipping_Enabled

You can set this to false to have it not do the shipping while you are working on getting the PayPal going.

When you are ready to use shipping you will set this to true. To setup the shipping you will need to get your accounts setup with the various providers first.

PowerStore is designed to work with a single shipper that you choose between the three. It is possible to customize the store to allow for more than one choice at a time based on a user selection but this is a little more advanced. I would suggest that you get the shipping going for a single provider before trying to do this part.

If you need some more info on these settings in the globals file or setting up the accounts please take a look at the following PDF:

sp_ps_globals_2.pdf

You will want to checkout the section titled 'Shipping Settings'.

mrobben375515

I disabled WA_Globals shipping and I was able get through the PayPa checkout successfully. When I was sent back to my site after PayPal check out, I was on the pp_confirm.php?token=EC-86N79974B5394774B&PayerID=WJG434MBL78ES page. At the bottom, I clicked "CheckOut" and was sent to pp_confirm.php with the following warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/f/u/n/funphotobooks/html/pp_confirm.php:409) in /home/content/f/u/n/funphotobooks/html/pp_confirm.php on line 739

How do I fix this?

mrobben375515

I fixed the problem by reinstalling the pp_confirm.php. So the PayPal cart works WITHOUT shipping enabled. But once I enabled shipping, I am back to the origianl problem. You said you experienced the same thing and that maybe I should put the error trapping code in the "shipping provider" page. I am not sure what page that is. I am putting my WA_Globals shipping code below, as well as the error trapping message from the checkout_failure.php page.

Here is my WA_Globals for shipping:

* Shipping Settings */
$WAGLOBAL_Shipping_Enabled = true;

/*Shipping Settings Key:
$WAGLOBAL_Shipping = 1;
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_Account = "1to1market";
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_Password = "worldXXXXX";
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_AccessKey = "9C53737EF1XXXX";
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_ShipperNo = "AF6XXX";
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_ShipType = "03";
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_IntShipType = "07";

On the checkout_failure.php page I am getting:
Authorize Checkout:
Error Code:
Severity Code:
Short Error:
Long Error: CorrelIDac086dc838553:
Time:2009-12-10T18:26:31Z
FullReq:mrobben_api1.1to1marketing-inc.comTS52CKX4F7SSTK2RAgVc-.dfdB6UqaW2fdx1Dk8xTtsRAklhWc5spT1ZQ1EJgfSVwyQQga0b2.205.38http://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_confirm.phphttp://www.funphotobooks.com/pp_cancel.phpAuthorization
FullResp:AgVc-.dfdB6UqaW2fdx1Dk8xTtsRAklhWc5spT1ZQ1EJgfSVwyQQga0b2009-12-10T18:26:31ZSuccessac086dc8385532.201105502EC-9WN14357E2357511D

Eric Mittman

To see what the problem with your shipping server behavior may be you will need to put in the full request and full response for the shipping service provider on the failure page you are getting to.

Open up this page in DW and go to the bindings to find the UPS shipping quote bindings group, just drag and drop the full request and full response bindings onto the page like you did with the checkout bindings.

When you test this out again you should see the full request and full response, it should let you know what is not correct and what will need to be updated.

mrobben375515

I have the error message from UPS below. I can see that the resspnse says "The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.", yet I know UPS does ship within the city. What might I have setup incorrectly? Also, will the user be able to select service type, ie> Ground, 2nd Day, Next Day? I don't see where any of that displays.

Error Code: 111210

Error Desc: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.

Full Req: 9C53737EF10E09A41to1marketworldwideRating and Service1.0001Raterate01AF6541

Kansas CityMO64030US
Overland ParkKS66213US
0702121212IN1.0LBS

Full Resp Rating and Service1.00010FailureHard111210The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.

Eric Mittman

So it looks like it is trying to use the World Wide Express shipping option to ship between domestic locations, I'm pretty sure this is why you are getting the error. By default it should use whatever values you have specified in the globals file for this.

php:
$WAGLOBAL_UPS_ShipType = "03";  //Enter the appropriate value for domestic shipping, based on the UPS Shipping key at the bottom of this page.

$WAGLOBAL_UPS_IntShipType = "07";  //Enter the appropriate value for shipping to international customers, based on the UPS Shipping key at the bottom of this page.

Based on the country that you have in the globals file and the country selected by the user it will use the domestic or the international ship type. What do you have specified for these settings in your globals file?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...