close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

eCart, PowerStore 2, eWay, Australia ... Error

Thread began 11/11/2009 6:22 pm by B Tonkin | Last modified 11/30/2009 6:07 pm by Eric Mittman | 5388 views | 23 replies |

B Tonkin

eCart, PowerStore 2, eWay, Australia ... Error

Having a bit of an issue with a Powerstore 2 setup, using eWay (Australia) as the Payment Gateway.

I've used the "Changing Payment Gateway" support guide (ps_change_pmtgateway_ecart.pdf) to change over to eWay, following the instructions carefully. The whole store seems to be working fine but in a test run I can't get past the Confirm page.

The error message that comes up is ...

Notice: Use of undefined constant tStat - assumed 'tStat' in /clientdata/n5200-2-dynamic/b/u/buywineonline.com.au/www/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/eWAY_XML_PHP.php on line 113

Notice: Use of undefined constant tErr - assumed 'tErr' in /clientdata/n5200-2-dynamic/b/u/buywineonline.com.au/www/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/eWAY_XML_PHP.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /clientdata/n5200-2-dynamic/b/u/buywineonline.com.au/www/WA_eCart/Adv_CO_Scripts/eWAY_XML_PHP.php:113) in /clientdata/n5200-2-dynamic/b/u/buywineonline.com.au/www/confirm.php on line 242

... lines 109 to 155 are as follows ...

$tStat = ((isset($valArr[strtoupper("ewayTrxnStatus")]))?$valArr[strtoupper("ewayTrxnStatus")]:"");
$tErr = ((isset($valArr[strtoupper("ewayTrxnError")]))?$valArr[strtoupper("ewayTrxnError")]:"");
if ($tStat == "False") {
$retVal->isError = true;
$retVal->errorCode = tStat;
$retVal->errorMessage = tErr;
}

... lines 241 to 244 are ...

else if ("checkout_failure.php" != "") {
header("Location: ". "checkout_failure.php");
exit();
}

... our eWay account seems to be valid. Nothing suggests otherwise.

Any thoughts?

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

In this code you should try updating lines 113 and 114 to be like this:

$retVal->errorCode = $tStat;
$retVal->errorMessage = $tErr;

I think this should clear up all these errors you are getting. Please make this update and make sure to upload the file and test it again. After you test please post back with the results, if this fixes these errors I will ensure that a bug is logged for this.

B Tonkin

Solved one issue, created another

Yeah, that solved that problem, Eric. Only problem is that it ended up on the failure page after submitting my CC details ...

We're sorry
Your transaction could not be completed. Either your credit card information or billing address has problems and cannot be processed
Please return to checkout and try again.

... pretty sure neither had issues. Can I get the system to tell me more information than the above?

B Tonkin

Ignore that

Sorted it out. Didn't realise I was on their testing gateway.

Eric Mittman

Good catch. So it sounds like you are getting successful test transactions now rite?

B Tonkin

Success!

Indeed. Working fine now.

Eric Mittman

Glad to hear, let us know if you have any other troubles with any part of this.

B Tonkin

Sorry Eric, Me Again

Hey Eric,

I indicated that the checkout process was working, but it's not really. Goes through the eWay payment gateway but ends up back at the site staring at an empty cart as opposed to the checkout_success.php page. Seems to briefly load it but lines 9 to 13 on that page redirects user to cart.php if a Session (OrderID) isn't set, so I'm, assuming that's where my problem lies.

Any suggestions on what I need to do? I assume it doesn't need to pass the Session through to eWay if it's a local transaction?

What do I need to do?

- Bruce

Eric Mittman

The problem may have to do with how the session is working for you. When the user is on the site before they checkout take a look at the URL and record it. Then take a look at the page that you have specified for the return, you will need to ensure that the domains match up correctly.

For example if your URL on the checkout page is www.domain.com and the page you have specified as the return is set to just domain.com then the session will be lost also look for http vs https, this can have a similar result. If this does not work out for you let me know and we can try a different approach.

B Tonkin

The checkout process (with URLs) goes like this ...

1) cart.php
2) checkout.php (form action there is "confirm.php")
3) confirm.php
4) cart_success.php (redirection here)
5) cart.php (empty)

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...