CSS Form Builder 1.0.1 Dot Release Available
A dot release for CSS Form Builder is available in the Download Center of our website. Log in and visit downloadcenter.php. Click on CSS Form Builder and download the mxp from the Extensions section.
There have been updates since the 1.0.1 BETA build so if you installed that, you will still want to install this dot release in its place.
It is best practice to uninstall your current version before installing the new version.
This dot release fixed the following bugs:
- error occurrring when accessing the Form Builder wizard while selection was made in a form that did not contain a submit button.
- error occurred when attempting to apply client-side 'Required' validation to a CSS Form Builder created form.
- two different sets of product activation existed.
- server validations applied to radio buttons, radio groups, checkboxes and checkbox groups were failing
- security issue existed that allowed server validations to be bypassed by supplying a query string during form submission.
- forms containing multiple validations were not retaining their validated field entries after failed server validation.
- security question validation failing if the answer was not entered in all lower-case. (Security answers will now be accepted (if correct) regardless of the case used.)
- the 'Same as' field in the Like Entry Client Validation UI defaulted to the first element in a form upon inspection of the applied behavior.
- Wizard was applying Spry validation to field regardless of whether validation was chosen for that field in the wizard.
- When editing an existing design, client validation was applied to a field when only server validation was selected, and server validation was applied to a field when only client validation was selected.
- Dreamweaver Spry error occurring when adding a DatePicker without any validation to an existing form.
- validation bindings were using incorrect case for the page name when the page containing validations contained capital letters.
- Adjusted the widths of large text fields in Default and Brassy design types. Forms using Large text fields in Default and Brassy should now appear correct in all supported browsers.
- CSS Form Builder-created forms that contain a file field will now have the form type properly set to multipart/form-data.
- Spacer text field only in the Design UI now (no longer in the Edit Group Contents UI)
- 'SecurityAssist' based trigger support added to the list of server behavior triggers.