Universal Email 3.0.7 Dot Release Available
A dot release for Universal Email is available in the Download Center of our website. Log in and visit downloadcenter.php. Click on Universal Email and download the mxp from the Extensions section.
It is best practice to uninstall your current version before installing the new version.
This dot release fixed the following bugs:
- syntax error occurred when sending an email containing an attachment using PEAR for SMTP.
- Help buttons didn't load context-specific page in Dreamweaver 8.
- HTML emails weren't displaying in Entourage 2008 when using PEAR for SMTP.
- emails sent from a Linux-based server coming through as plain text with headers.
- email body contents were lost when inspecting an applied Universal Email server behavior when 2 or more of the server behavior existed on the same page.