close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Don't want PayPal, So how do I…

Thread began 4/21/2009 9:30 am by mick106153 | Last modified 2/08/2010 8:45 pm by pete | 4624 views | 12 replies |

mick106153

Don't want PayPal, So how do I…

Don't want PayPal, So how do I incorporate Authorize.net?
If your answer could be a bit more thorough than you might think necessary I know that I would appreciate it.
I'm assuming it has something to do with stripping stuff out of checkout.php and using the eCart Insert Checkout Form parameter.
Right so far?
Please fill in the blanks to help me avoid the pitfalls.

Mick

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Just go to the confirm.php page and remove the local checkout server behavior. Then apply the local checkout server behavior using Authorize.net as the checkout provider.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

mick106153

Sorry but you've lost me.

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  Just go to the confirm.php page and remove the local checkout server behavior. Then apply the local checkout server behavior using Authorize.net as the checkout provider.  

I don't see anything like "local checkout" in the server behaviors panel. There's a lot there, but not that.
What am I missing?

Mick

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Do you own WebAssist eCart and have it installed? It should be applied on the confirm.php page.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

search for any reference to paypal on the confirm page and then apply the local checkout server behavior. It may be in an include file and you can just remove it to remove the functionality.

mick106153

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  search for any reference to paypal on the confirm page and then apply the local checkout server behavior. It may be in an include file and you can just remove it to remove the functionality.  

Yes I do own eCart.
OK. On line 368 of confirm.php I have
<?php
require_once("WA_eCart/Checkout/paypal.php");
?>
Do I simply strip this include directly from the page and than use:
"Insert/eCart/Insert Checkout Form" selecting Authorize.net as my preferred gateway?

Mick

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Delete that line of code manually.

Then apply local checkout on the page and specify authorize.net.

iggymak198560

Is this why when I hit checkout it shows PayPal on top?

Hi,

We want to use Authorize.net as well... in WA_Globals, it's set to use Authorize.net... PayPal's set to false.

We have not, however, received our credentials from our web host, that may be an issue.

So, when I hit checkout on the cart, there is at the top of the next (checkout) page the PayPal button and blurb, followed below by the form they need to fill out (shipping/billing address, etc.).

Could the above be why it does this?

Thanks,
Iggy

Dani Chankhour

If you don't want to use the Paypal Express check out, then you can just delete the button.

iggymak198560

Thank you...

Doesn't get any easier than that! Thanks again...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...