close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

eCart out of memory error at line 953

Thread began 4/16/2009 7:36 am by johnlanglois | Last modified 5/15/2009 6:21 am by Ray Borduin | 4925 views | 14 replies |

johnlanglois

eCart out of memory error at line 953

I upgraded to eCart 4.16 by uninstalling 4.15 and installing 4.16.

When running the checkout wizard I now get an out of memory error on line 953.

I have 3GB Ram, so I don't really think that is the problem.

Has anyone seen this error?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

What is the file referenced in the error? I can try to take a look at it and see if I can spot what might cause it. You will probably want to open a support incident too since this is likely some sort of bug.

What version of DW and what OS are you using?

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

neo314

I am getting the same error on the insert checkout form wizard on the Finish button. It is the same error twice and my available RAM plummets. Here are a couple of screen shots. Vista x64 w/ 4GB RAM. CS3.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Are you adding the wizard to a template page? Is it a new page or an existing page?

Please submit a support incident. This is likely a problem with your page, template, or enterd values of some sort, but we will need to have an engineer debug it with you since it is not a known issue.

neo314

It is a new page, but the template has been applied to it. I will try to add it to a page and then apply the template and see what happens...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

How much content is on the template page? This seems like it could be caused by an extremely large template page?

neo314

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  How much content is on the template page? This seems like it could be caused by an extremely large template page?  

Not much. It is a rounded corner layout with no menu single column...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Were you able to get it to run without the template? You may want to submit a support incident with the files to help reproduce the problem. This isn't a known issue, but if we can reproduce it we can probably fix it, so if you can get us the files to help us reproduce the problem that is a good first step in getting it solved.

neo314

Originally Said By: Ray Borduin
  Were you able to get it to run without the template? You may want to submit a support incident with the files to help reproduce the problem. This isn't a known issue, but if we can reproduce it we can probably fix it, so if you can get us the files to help us reproduce the problem that is a good first step in getting it solved.  

Whoops I moved past this before I saw your post. I hope my last response helps. I ran the wizard with the template applied.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Odd. If you figure out the steps to reproduce the problem I would be interested to find out. I doubt it is just the cartID vs session id thing, but anything is possible I guess.

Once we reproduce it we can find a solution.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...