close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

MenuWriter2

Thread began 4/14/2009 4:12 pm by ljs | Last modified 4/21/2009 9:51 am by arobinson | 3432 views | 7 replies |

ljs

MenuWriter2

Hello. I just download MenuWriter2 upgrade. When I attempt to open in Dreamweaver, two screens automatically open: the Activation screen and the Insert New Menu screen. Both are completely grayed out. The Insert New Menu just keeps "loading" without ever actually loading. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? Thanks.

Loann

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Is this DW8? We have found a bug in the serialization in DW8. If you post a support incident with your contact information they will send you a resolution for this issue.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

ljs

MenuWriter2

Yes, it is DW8. Thanks Ray for the quick reply. I'll do that.

Loann

sbaker287120

Did it work?

Originally Said By: ljs
  Yes, it is DW8. Thanks Ray for the quick reply. I'll do that.

Loann  

I'm having some problem.

cheers

Ray BorduinWebAssist

We should have a dot release to address this problem available later today. If you need an immediate fix, please post a support incident.

Hervé

when do you intend to correct this issue

Hello,
on the 16th of april you wrote : "We should have a dot release to address this problem available later today."
i just install this new extension on dmx8 today and i encounter same problem. i'm no more able to use menu writer 1 and i never succeed to activate menu writer 2.
when do you intend to publish your dot release ?
regards
Hervé

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I apologize, in our final round of testing another error was submitted through support with uninstalling version 2 interfering with other extensions that we thought we should address first. We are back in the final stages of testing and should have something out very soon. Posting a support incident is still a quick way to get a resolution before the update is made available if you are pressed for time.

Anna Robinson

CSS Menu Writer 2.0.1 is available

The dot release to fix the activation bug for DW8 users has been released. You can access it from your order history.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...