close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Paypal is not checking me out with Powerstore

Thread began 10/14/2009 11:39 am by tolushayoo193471 | Last modified 2/08/2010 4:50 pm by tolushayoo193471 | 4332 views | 16 replies |

tolushayoo193471

My onine store Powerstore, I cant checkout with paypal checkout, it saying
Transaction Not Completed
We're sorry
Your PayPal transaction could not be completed. Please return to checkout and try again.

And I've set my Api credtential in Wa_global

thank you

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

To trouble shoot, add the following code the pp_checkout_failure page:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start(); 
echo(
"Auth request: ".isset($_SESSION['ECO_Auth_Request'])?$_SESSION['ECO_Auth_Request']:""."<br /><br />");
echo(
"Auth Result: ".isset($_SESSION['"ECO_Auth_Result'])?$_SESSION['ECO_Auth_Result']:""."<br /><br />");
echo(
"Get Request: ".isset($_SESSION['ECO_Get_Request'])?$_SESSION['ECO_Get_Request']:""."<br /><br />");
echo(
"Get Result: ".isset($_SESSION['ECO_Get_Result'])?$_SESSION['"ECO_Get_Result']:""."<br /><br />");
echo(
"Preocess request: ".isset($_SESSION['"ECO_Process_Request'])?$_SESSION['ECO_Process_Request']:""."<br /><br />");
echo(
"Process Result: ".isset($_SESSION['ECO_Process_Result'])?$_SESSION['ECO_Process_Result']:""."<br /><br />");
?>

this will write the full request and response from paypal to the screen for troubleshooting so we can get an idea of the problem.

tolushayoo193471

here is the error code

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

What browser are you testing with?

try testing with FireFox.

tolushayoo193471

I was testing with internet explorer but now I've tested it with firefox but I can see any of the products on the page

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I am having the same problem with your page. If I disable all css on your page using the Developer Toolbar I can see the products.

It seams you have edited some CSS that is causing the page not to display properly. I am having the same display problem across all browsers, IE7, IE 8 Fire Fox Google Chrome and Safari.

tolushayoo193471

No, am using the css, from the dowload product, I havent edited, you said you can see where the problem is? Have you found solution to why it's not taking me to payment page?

tolushayoo193471

Hi, I've sorted the css out, now after I click on checkout with paypal, it took me to paypal and I signed then I was redirected back to my site saying

Your Shopping Cart

The cart is empty.

but there is actually something in it.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

What is the URL in the address bar when you are on the checkout page?

What is the URL in the address bar when you are on the page showing the cart is empty?

tolushayoo193471

checkout page url: [url]

cart is empt erl: [url]
But i actually have fund in my paypal account

Am now having these error

Error:
Customer must choose new funding sources.The customer must return to PayPal to select new funding sources.10422Error2.201077585nonenoneNonenonenone

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...