close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

I need help with my SuperSuite Purchase

Thread began 10/10/2009 12:45 pm by bbgd | Last modified 10/22/2009 6:07 pm by Eric Mittman | 2306 views | 6 replies |

bbgd

I need help with my SuperSuite Purchase

There is not a thread for Super Suite owners so I thought I would place it here. I have had Super Suite from the start. I am just now learning it and am finding it useful in a lot of ways. Since I purchases the products I have been updating each as you send them out. I now notice that I am in need to upgrade to the current super Suite that consist of newer software. For example, CSS Sculpture is now up to ver 3, SiteAssist is now the Professional version. There is new software such as CSS Form Builder, CSS Menu Writer and Web Standards Adviser. Is there a special price to upgrade to the most recent Super Suite or do I have to pay the individual upgrade price?

Sign in to reply to this post

Office Guy-172461

Super Suite is not a product, it is a bundle of individual products sold at a discount when purchased together. You can find the current upgrade offers by logging into your account and going to the upgrade center. I have also found sales to be helpful with more complex upgrade issues.

I have added to and upgraded my Super Suite extensions over the years and found WA update policies to be very fair.

anonymous

Originally Said By: bbgd
  There is not a thread for Super Suite owners so I thought I would place it here. I have had Super Suite from the start. I am just now learning it and am finding it useful in a lot of ways. Since I purchases the products I have been updating each as you send them out. I now notice that I am in need to upgrade to the current super Suite that consist of newer software. For example, CSS Sculpture is now up to ver 3, SiteAssist is now the Professional version. There is new software such as CSS Form Builder, CSS Menu Writer and Web Standards Adviser. Is there a special price to upgrade to the most recent Super Suite or do I have to pay the individual upgrade price?  

You could go with the new WebAssist extension library for either $19.99 per month or $199.99 per year (both require a one time activation fee). Then you would always have the latest products from WebAssist.

Click here for more details.

Best regards,

Brian

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You would have to upgrade each individually, but you get a special upgrade price based on your super suite purchase.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

bbgd

Thanks

I appreciate everyones your time. Thank you.

webassist.com391302

Stand alone package Super Suite

Hello,

The wording for this package gives the impression that I can purchase this and manage it on my own server. If I ever wanted to upgrade or get updates that would be an additional fee. Please advise as that package interests me, but I don't want to be locked into anything that I can purchase as a stand alone and work with. I have had some software packages for years and only paid the one purchase price and never needed the latest greatest version because the original did what I wanted. I am hoping that is possible here?
Thank you,
Adam

Eric Mittman

With the new leasing option you can have access to all of the WebAssist extensions while leasing them. Afterwards you will not have access to these extensions. You can always purchase extensions out right and own them completely. Extensions that are purchases outright do not expire and will continue to function as when you installed them.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...