Replacement For ADDT Dynamic List / Form
Now that ADDT (Adobe Dreamweaver Developers Toolbox) is officially gone, I would like to find an alternative to ADDT's Dynamic List / Forms. These tools made building and managing custom CMS's so easy, and I currently do not know of another existing dreamweaver extension that allows you to build the same kind of CMS. If you've used them, you know what i mean. Features that I am looking for in a replacement extension are:
Dynamic List that can:
1. Multiple add / edit / delete records
2. Sort and filter.
3. Be able to "reorder" records or move certain records "up/down" in sequence while in the dynamic list page, essentially editing the order column of the database.
4. A filter that is persistent. By this I mean, it remembers your filter setting so after you add/delete/edit records, the list returns back to the same filtered list you were working with before. It will remember the filter until you reset it by clicking "reset filter".
Dynamic Form that can:
1. Same form used to Add New Record or Edit Existing Record. So you only have to build 1 form.
2. Same form used to Multiple Edits, Multiple Additions, Multiple Deletions.
Can one accomplish the above with DataAssist?