close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

SiteAssist Runtime Error MS visual C++ R6025

Thread began 10/02/2009 8:25 pm by marc338112 | Last modified 10/22/2009 12:54 pm by Eric Mittman | 6681 views | 8 replies |

marc338112

SiteAssist Runtime Error MS visual C++ R6025

I am trying to modify a site with SiteAssit (not the Pro ver.). Then I click on Finish I get a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library Error. The message is R6025 -pure virtual function call.

I am using Vista32

Marc

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

When this error happens for you does it result in anything happening in your Dreamweaver environment or with the tool itself? It seems that you may be experiencing some other type of error and have script debugging for C++ on. You should try to get the error from Dreamweaver directly, you may need to disable your debugging to do that.

marc338112

Originally Said By: Eric Mittman
  When this error happens for you does it result in anything happening in your Dreamweaver environment or with the tool itself? It seems that you may be experiencing some other type of error and have script debugging for C++ on. You should try to get the error from Dreamweaver directly, you may need to disable your debugging to do that.  

It is with Site Assist. It happens when I add a new page. I click finish and it goes to update the current pages and the error window pops up and crashes Dreamweaver.

Marc

Eric Mittman

With Dreamweaver closed try deleting the cache file and then restart your machine and try this again. If there is some corruption or issue in this file you can get results like this. Here is a link to a troubleshooting page that lists the steps to delete this file. If this does not work for you it is worth trying to delete the configuration folder to see if is an issue in there. Please post back with the results you get.

146/

marc338112

Originally Said By: Eric Mittman
  With Dreamweaver closed try deleting the cache file and then restart your machine and try this again. If there is some corruption or issue in this file you can get results like this. Here is a link to a troubleshooting page that lists the steps to delete this file. If this does not work for you it is worth trying to delete the configuration folder to see if is an issue in there. Please post back with the results you get.

146/  

I deleted the cache file and it did not help. When SiteAssite ask to update the other pages it crashes Dreamweaver.

I deleted the configuration folder, mistake. Now I lost all my pre-sets and plug ins. I tried to add SiteAssist, but it know nothing about the website and wants to start a New SiteAssist session and not work with what I have already done. I have a backup of the configuration folder I just need get it and restore it.

Marc

Eric Mittman

I have opened a ticket for you on this issue so that we can exchange some files. Please login and visit your support history to update the ticket.

t297098

Same problem

I m having the same problem when trying to create datassist pages.It used to work, dont know why it doesnt now. I didnt delete the whole folder, but deleting the cache file doesnt help. Have any ideas?

Thank you

t297098

Problem solved

Deleted the cache file once more, cleared windows and interner explorer temporary files and i also performed a registry cleanup.

It solved my problem

Eric Mittman

Thank you for posting your solution here, this is a very odd error and I'm glad to see that you got it worked out and were kind enough to share the details with us.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...