close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Custum pattern for postal code

Thread began 9/29/2009 4:06 am by salsajay304197 | Last modified 10/01/2009 3:25 pm by Eric Mittman | 2196 views | 5 replies |

salsajay304197

Custum pattern for postal code

Can you please add a Custum form option for the postal code?
In holland we use: 1234AB

Now I have to use several other tools to accomplish this ;(

It will be appriciated! ;)

Jay Kersten

4FunProductions
The Netherlands

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

Thanks for the feedback on this, I have logged a feature request to add in this feature in a future version of CSS Form Builder. I cannot guarantee that it will make it into the next release or when that may occur but it has been logged for the people in that dept. to make a decision on.

I think it is a very valid request and I can see many users benefiting from the update.

Reynold

Postcode or Area Code or Zipcode

Hello,

I would like to add an additional requirement for the address data set. In the UK we called it postcode, it is a 9 digit field. This is used for sorting post and it plays a big part for marketing and send out mailshots.

In Malaysia, it is an area code for now. E.g 58200 is for Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

If your future CSS form builder upgrades could take this into consideration, your product will be more useful. For example, integrating this form with royal mail's postcode addressing system.

Eric Mittman

Thanks for the extra input on this. The feature has been logged as support for international postal codes not just for the Netherlands, so this would likely encompass the values you have noted and many more that can be researched and considered for the feature.

If you have any more suggestions, comments, or request it is a good idea to also check out the wish list area of the forum and our feedback form on the site. The feedback form is located just above the navigation. It never hurts to have more requests and ideas from the users.

Reynold

DVLA codes

Hello,

I would like to see IP addressing put together with the address data set, as this contact form is mainly used online, capturing their IP address is very useful.

Reynold

Eric Mittman

If you can please add this request and any more into the wish list area of the forum. While your current comments will be seen it allows us to review this type of information more orderly when it appears in the wish list area of the forum or comes from the feedback form.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...