Progress bar working locally, but not online
I had help setting up a progress bar. It works well on the confirm page.
I copied the same code over to the contact page.
When I test the page on my local server, it works. After uploading it to the remote server, it doesn't work.
- clearing the cache at the provider
- clearing the cache of my browser
- loading the page in a private window
- uploading the page with dependent files
- deleting the page on the remote server and uploading via file manager.
I am out of ideas as to why it would work locally but not remotely.
Instead of copying the code, I used the Webassist tool with the same result. Locally the background is greyed out with a spinning wheel and a Please wait message. Remotely, It takes about 5 seconds to load the thanks.php without the progress funtionality.