close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

purchase page reload issue

Thread began 7/03/2022 11:48 am by yogastudents362523 | Last modified 7/05/2022 9:44 am by Ray Borduin | 262 views | 6 replies |

yogastudents362523

purchase page reload issue [Partly Resolved]

Hello,

This is a much edited post. I resolved some issues.

Only issue now is I cannot see how to place a dedicated 'remove' button by each individual item placed in the shopping cart.

The only way I can see to "delete" one is to insert a quantity of '0', and then to push update.

Users stay on the page when "Add-To-Cart" button is pused, so they can add other items; or else remove ones added..

Links to page concerned in private area.
Thank you.
KAB

Sign in to reply to this post

yogastudents362523

under

Ray BorduinWebAssist

There is a remove link that only appears on mobile devices. You can update it to always show by removing a class from the link. Find the code:

html:
<p class="eC_ItemRemove_Link max_tablet"><a href="#" onclick="waec_update('Remove','festival_classes_Quantity_165695418226391927',this);">Remove</a></p>

Then remove the "max_tablet" class. That will make the link always appear in the cart.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

yogastudents362523

Hi

I tried removing that class. The line (312) now reads:

<p ><a href="#" onclick="waec_update('Remove','festival_classes_Quantity_<?php echo $festival_classes->DisplayInfo("WAUID"); ?>',this);">Remove</a></p>

It did not have the required effect? The remove possibility does not appear?

Thank you.

PS Just to be clearer, I also tried
<p class="eC_ItemRemove_Link"><a href="#" onclick="waec_update('Remove','festival_classes_Quantity_<?php echo $festival_classes->DisplayInfo("WAUID"); ?>',this);">Remove</a></p>

Thanks

Ray BorduinWebAssist

The link is appearing and working for me in my tests. It is right there underneath the item name in the cart.

yogastudents362523

Apologies.
The table you auto-create for the cart has a complete header / section that says:
<th class="eC_FormItem desktop_only">Remove</th>

So I was (naturally??!!!) expecting something to show up there in the relevant <td></td> sections in the table, which stubbornly remained blank!!!

I did not even think to look where you say it is, and that I now see it!!

I can style and place it more appropriately now I have observed it.

My fault, sorry.

And thank you so much for everything else.
KAB

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It appears there because on mobile the remove column doesn't appear. You may want to leave a copy of it where it is for mobile with the maxTablet class and create another copy for the desktop in another column.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...