an unidentified error has occured
Not sure what changed but I am having problems with databases on all of my websites. If I open a php page, and then open the recordset for that page, it makes the connections fine. Testing the connection is OK. The recordset shows the connection and all of the tables in the database, but if I click on "TEST" I get a dreamweaver error message that says "an unidentified error has occurred" I have checked the URL of the site and made sure the testing server setting are the same as the Website URL. I host on GoDaddy, and all of my domain names recently had the ssl certificates updated via auto ssl. Not sure if that is causing the problem.
I am using Dreamweaver CS6 and the current version of Webassist Databridge
Thanks for your help