close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Best Practices (2) Contracts

Thread began 1/19/2022 6:06 pm by yogastudents362523 | Last modified 1/19/2022 7:50 pm by Ray Borduin | 222 views | 1 replies |

yogastudents362523

Best Practices (2) Contracts

Hi,

This is similar to my other question.

I need to have people sign contracts (and submit their W9 forms, as well as issue 1099s).

My preference is entirely online. I do not trust DocuSign, for example.

Do you know of any clients who have solved this problem of getting contracts signed entirely online? The customer site of yours I referred you to the other day that had deprecated code at the top, was using an online form, and so that by clicking an agreement was effected and the contract pretty much established.

Thanks to your tools, I am perfectly capable of putting up such a page. For those who needed it, a pdf file could be downloaded, signed by them, photographed by their camera, uploaded to me with FileManager, signed by me, and the reuploaded after I scanned for an exchange of documents.

You get the idea.

Do you have any clients who had done this, or know anyone, whose methodology I could emulate on their advice?

Similarly with online usage of W9s and etc?

I would rather first get the advice and experience of someone who could advise, so I know what I am asking for when consulting a lawyer or similar.

This is not your field, but I just thought you might have some useful memories from clients or similar.

Please just ignore if of no interest to you to provide info.

I am already extremely grateful to you.
KAB

Thank you,
KAB

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I don't know of anyone specifically that has dealt with that. I try my best to never store sensitive information. Certainly never email it.

If you do store it in the database, then store it encrypted and delete it as soon as you are done with it.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...