SecurityAssist not working on live host
There used to answers to this problem on the old forum which, of course, are no longer accessible. I have everything working correctly on my localhost. I moved everything including the SecurityAssist folder to the live host and it seems as if the userLevel is no longer being retained. My instructions on the userLogin page are to go to the switchboard.php page if the login is authenticated or go to the access_denied.php page if it is not. On the localhost the login is successful and I go to the switchboard.php page. In the live environment, I go to the access_denied.php. When this was happening on the localhost, I had forgotten to add the UserLevel to the "authenticate user server behavior" session variables. Once I did that, it worked. Then I published all the pages and associated files to the live server and it isn't working.