close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

people don't receive my emails

Thread began 11/21/2021 3:12 pm by Gizza372666 | Last modified 11/24/2021 1:44 pm by Ray Borduin | 322 views | 6 replies |

Gizza372666

people don't receive my emails

Hi, can you please check?
When I send an email to myself, it says that the email is sent however, I don't receive any email.
I send a campaign and the people I know haven't received the email either.
Looking forward to your reply.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'll need FTP access to debug this issue.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Gizza372666

Thanks in advance Ray

Thanks in advance Ray

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I think this is an issue with the hosting provider. Maybe you have reached a send limit or maybe the SMTP server has issues. Who is your hosting provider? Are you on dedicated or shared hosting? Can I get access to the admin control panel to see if there are any email logs I can look at?

Gizza372666

here is the info

Ray BorduinWebAssist

If you log into your CPanel and click on "Track Delivery" in your email section. You will see the outgoing email server is blocking the delivery with the message:

ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 550 5.7.1 [CS] Message blocked. If this is a false positive, please report this to your hosting service provider. See https://console.mailchannels.net/insights/bounce?auid=9wt3zsp42r&sender=mail%40manchestermassage.co.uk&txid=6b8be04d786167ac

It has something to do with the content in the email body, since I can get the email to go through by changing the email body and putting in a simple message. I'm not sure how to identify the exact issue with the email body, but you would probably have to edit it to get it to go through. Another option would be to switch hosting providers or move to a dedicated hosting plan that has it's own SMTP server.

Gizza372666

Thanks Ray,
I just donated $20

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...