close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

How do I access Powerstore through Dreamweaver??

Thread began 5/25/2021 7:59 am by Wenchofkrf | Last modified 5/28/2021 10:35 am by Ray Borduin | 1655 views | 19 replies |

Wenchofkrf

How do I access Powerstore through Dreamweaver??

I have it on my server; how the blazes do I access it? I am really behind, and need to get this up and runnig!

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

What are you trying to update? You can access a lot through the admin website without dreamweaver. You can open pages in Dreamweaver if you want to edit the design templates or update the html on the pages.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Wenchofkrf

I have to rewrite the entire blessed site, and I have tried accessing through DW, as well as ftp client. I am rather frustrated, and sorry if I am asking a dumb question, but...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'd need more specifics about what you are trying to update to be specific about how to update it.

You could look at these videos if any of them are applicable to what you are trying to do:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=webassist+powerstore

Wenchofkrf

OK, I need to get into the admin area, so I can get the site up and running. I cannot figure out how to get in there, to set things up.........

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Login to the admin back end here:

http://starfireswords.com/PowerStore/admin/home.php

Wenchofkrf

Thank you so much!

Wenchofkrf

Deprecated code?

I'm sorry to be a pest, but when I went to start adding my first product, I got the following mess when I hit save:

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 470

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 474

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 496

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 499

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 470

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 474

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 496

Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home4/starfir3/public_html/PowerStore/webassist/form_validations/wavt_scripts_php.php on line 499

INSERT INTO ps4_products (`ProductSKU`, `ProductName`, `ProductPrice`, `ProductRetailPrice`, `ProductShipping`, `ProductWeight`, `ProductCartDesc`, `ProductShortDesc`, `ProductLongDesc`, `ProductThumb`, `ProductImage`, `ProductStartDate`, `ProductEndDate`, `ProductStock`, `ProductLive`, `ProductUnlimited`, `ProductDigital`, `ProductMaxDownloads`, `ProductNonTaxable`, `ProductTitle`, `ProductMetaKeywords`, `ProductMetaDescription`, `ProductConfiguration`) VALUES ('4\" Lady\'s Dagger', '4\" Lady\'s Dagger', 135, 0, 0, 0, 'The information you enter here will display on the Shopping Cart page when your customer adds this product to their cart.', 'Here you should enter a short description of this product. The information entered here will display on the product catalog page (this field is not used for grid results pages).', '
The long description should be used to detail all the aspects of this product. This could include the following:

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
Technical Specifications
\r\n
Instructions
\r\n
Product Reviews
\r\n
Image gallery of the product (select the \'Insert Photo Gallery\' button from the toolbar)
\r\n
\r\n', 'default-product_thumb.png', 'default-product.png', NULL, NULL, 0, '1', '1', '', 0, '', '', '', '', '')

Unknown column 'ProductConfiguration' in 'field list'

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I fixed these issues on your site. Let me know if you run into anything else.

Wenchofkrf

Thank you for the fix, but I seem to have 1 more issue; I cannot update a product. I left something out, and went to fix it, and got:

Update ps4_products set ProductName = '8\" Dagger without Quillion', ProductSKU = '8\" Dagger without Quillion', ProductLongDesc = '
The long description should be used to detail all the aspects of this product. This could include the following:

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
Technical Specifications
\r\n
Instructions
\r\n
Product Reviews
\r\n
Image gallery of the product (select the \'Insert Photo Gallery\' button from the toolbar)
\r\n
\r\n', ProductUpdateDate = '2021-05-26 13:06:18' WHERE ProductID in ( select Distinct ProductID from ps4_productoptions where ) OR ProductID = 5

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR ProductID = 5' at line 1

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...