close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Can I customize any of eCart settings

Thread began 5/15/2021 7:30 am by NWak04030229 | Last modified 5/18/2021 9:38 am by Ray Borduin | 282 views | 3 replies |

NWak04030229

Can I customize any of eCart settings

I have got over 400 items to process through eCart for a website. Is there any way of customizing the General and Button pages in the Add eCart Button? I use the same page to direct to and also the same button at the end which is in the Slate category. Just wondered if any way of saving a bit of time?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Yes, everything can be customized. You can get the values from the database and add columns... really whatever you need should be possible.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

NWak04030229

Ray - don't know if I didn't put it right in the original message. I am putting over 400 items on a website - every time I open up the Add to Cart programme I have to enter the page to redirect to (ie cart.php) then the next tab I put in all the details (which is fine as that is different every time) then on the last tab I have to select Slate and then the button I want to use. I wondered if those first and last tabs could have the details already loaded as defaults

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I see. No, unfortunately you would have to put those in each time.

You could copy/paste the Add to cart code from the first page and add it to all of the other pages. Then they would all be populated when you opened the server behavior and you would be able to just update the product details.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...