Hi Ray, In Dreamweaver I have lost access to the tables on my web host's server. I have using the tables for 6 months with no problem. I can connect to the webhost server's database but am not seeing tables. I did see the tables yesterday.
In Dreamweaver CC 2020 and under the Webassist tab, I open a new recordset. I go to the Connection (NYPavConn in my case), Edit Connection, click on Test, and Dreamweaver reports the "Connection was made successfully". However when I attempt to create a recordset using the same connection, Dreamweaver reports "No Table Found". For the past 6 months, the tables were found and opened properly. Today something changed.
Need your help!!