close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

DataAssist Search Page: Getting MM_Error: MySQL Error#: 1064 You have an error in your SQ

Thread began 9/28/2020 1:20 pm by keith505 | Last modified 9/29/2020 2:24 pm by Ray Borduin | 32 views | 5 replies |

keith505

DataAssist Search Page: Getting MM_Error: MySQL Error#: 1064 You have an error in your SQ

I setup a DataAssist search and it has been working fine. When back into it today to create a new search column and under the "Column" field, it says "Getting MM_Error: MySQL Error#: 1064 You have an error in your SQ". I also see that error if I try to edit one of the existing columns. The page still runs fine locally and on the server. The recordset connection tests fine. Not sure what changed all of a sudden to cause this but I can't edit or create new search columns.

Using Dreamweaver 2020 - Databridge 1.2.4 -Windows 10

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I can't spot the problem, but if you give me FTP access and steps to reproduce with the URL where the problem happens then I can try to debug it and see what is happening.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

keith505

Thank you. FTP info in private message.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

This appears to be an issue with out of sync connection scripts. It might be a bug in our product that happens when you have data bridge v1 installed and mySQLi server behaviors when editing an old mySQL version of the search server behavior.

I can't reproduce it since I have DataBridge v2 installed and it might be difficult to reproduce your environment.

I can look into this with you in a screen sharing session. If you are interested, please post a good phone number to reach you in the private area and I'll give you a call.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

keith505

Thank you, Ray. I just remembered that I had installed eCart 6 a few days ago, so I uninstalled that extension and still had the same issue. I then uninstalled and reinstalled Data Bridge and that resolved the issue. So, my assumption is that eCart overwrote some a file that triggered the problem. I don't use eCart often, so this shouldn't be an issue for me.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Re-installing DataBridge after eCart should resolve the issue if you need eCart installed.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...