close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Tables : none - connection script question

Thread began 3/25/2020 1:38 pm by lr_leal239405 | Last modified 4/06/2020 1:28 pm by Ray Borduin | 1481 views | 10 replies |

lr_leal239405

Tables : none - connection script question

I think we went thru this before but I get the Tables : none when trying to create a Recordset. The website is redirected to using the https://www from the php.ini. There are tables of course. The connection script is below and also the PHP info.

Thanks.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

This is usually an issue with the dreamweaver site definition and the testing server website URL setting. Check those to see if they look right and use the Test button in the connection dialog to get a full error.

If you still have issues you can export the site definition and attach it to a reply so I can test and debug it on my end.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

lr_leal239405

They look correct to me. attached is site definition file.

Dreamweaver error:

HTTP Erro 404 File Not Found. Here are some possible reasons for the problem:

1) There is no testing server running on the server machine.
2) The testing server specifified for this site does not map to the https://www.sangiacomo-presses.com/_mmServerScripts/MMHTTPDB.php URL: Verify that the URL Prefix maps to the root of the site

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Which connection? The exhibitions_cx connection seems to be working for me. I just downloaded the live version and tested it.

lr_leal239405

yes. That's the right one. I don't get tables to show when trying to add a Recordset or view an existing one with the server behaviors. So, maybe it's only local to me? what to do next? I did just change hosting companies. Could that have anything to do with it?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Maybe try reinstalling DataBridge. It is possible that a Dreamweaver update or other extension overwrote the proper connection files. If that doesn't work you would have to call me and we could look over it in a screen sharing session.

lr_leal239405

ok. I may need that if it doesn't work,

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Just call the number at the bottom of the site, or post your number in the private area and I can call you if it continues to be an issue.

lr_leal239405

I'm looking to see how to 'Uninstall'. I installed with using ExManCmd, but I've never had to uninstall. Do you know how? Also, will the re Install work if Dreamweaver has made an update? Thanks.

lr_leal239405

Actually I just ran the reinstall and it looks like it's just doing that... reinstalling. Hopefully the connections sees the databases again.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...