close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Checkout Page not going to Confirm Page

Thread began 9/17/2009 12:01 pm by glozinski107205 | Last modified 9/23/2009 1:56 pm by Jimmy Wu | 3414 views | 11 replies |

glozinski107205

Checkout Page not going to Confirm Page

I am not certain as to why I am not going from Checkout to Confirm. I get error that cannot process. Also, I do not have the freight option popping up or being included. I am using Fedex. Maybe this has something to do with it?

Attached Files
Products_Results091709.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

To troubleshoot the problem, add the following code to the checkout_failure.php page:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start(); 
echo(
"PayPal Full Request :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment_postedValues"])?$_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment_postedValues"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"Paypal Full Response :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment"])?$_SESSION["PP_DirectPayment"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"USPS Full Request :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullRequest"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullRequest"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
echo(
"USPS Full Response :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullResponse"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullResponse"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
?>

This will write the Full Request and Full Response that are sent to PayPal and any shipping provider you have selected so we can get an idea of what is failing.

NOTE: The Full Request returned will contain you paypal api information, you should remove the api information when posting it in your update.

glozinski107205

Here is the error PHP Notice: Undefined index: PP_DirectPayment_postedValues in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 4
PHP Notice: Undefined index: PP_DirectPayment in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 6
PHP Notice: Undefined index: WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullRequest in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 8
PHP Notice: Undefined index: WA_Store_Cart_USPS_FullResponse in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 10
however, I am not wanting to use paypal , I am wanting to process offline locally through my inhouse sales machine not local remote. I want to use Fedex as shipping agent. Thank you for the fast response.

Jimmy Wu

Sorry about that, let's just check the FedEx then:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start(); 
echo(
"Paypal Full Request :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullRequest"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullRequest"]:""."</code><br /><br /><br />");
echo(
"Fedex Full Response :<br />");
echo(
"<code>".isset($_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullResponse"])?$_SESSION["WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullResponse"]:""."</code><br /><br />");
?>

glozinski107205

PHP Notice: Undefined index: WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullRequest in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 4
PHP Notice: Undefined index: WA_Store_Cart_FedEx_FullResponse in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\storesample\checkout_failure.php on line 6
Thx Really appreciate your quick reponse...as I am so close to being there

Jimmy Wu

Were there any other changes that you made to the PowerStore other than changing the WA_Globals file?

Is the site hosted somewhere so I can take a look at it? If it is can you post a url to the site?

glozinski107205

sorry but it is currently local.

Jimmy Wu

Did you make any other changes to the Powerstore files other than modifying the WA_Globals file?

glozinski107205

NO, I have not many changes anywhere other than Globals.

Jimmy Wu

Try turning off shipping and trying to checkout again. If this is successful, it would mean that shipping is causing the problem and the issue might have to do with your Fedex credentials.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...