Text being deleted from HTML Editor instance on DA Update page - but only in Chrome
Hi Ray, I've had an issue this morning with an existing DA Update page which has been working fine up until now. There are two HTML editor instances on the page. I made some minor changes to the text in one of them, the other one was untouched. However, when I submitted the changes the text in both instances was deleted and replaced with this:
<script style="display: none;"></script>
Having done some further tests, it only seems to happen in Chrome as it worked OK when I used Edge. It's happening on a separate update page on the same domain too. Also, if I click the Source button in the HTML Editor, it will show me the source code but when I click it again the box is empty - again only in Chrome.
I need to work out what's causing it, and if this problem is only on these pages, only on this domain, or on all domains where I used DA and is maybe a wider issue. My clients use this CMS on a daily basis and I don't want text to suddenly start disappearing! I've attached the two pages where I've had the issue so far.
*EDIT* - it does only appear to be happening on these particular update pages, other update page on the site are OK.