Thanks for your input Ray.
I turned the debug on on the queryobj.php file which gave the following result.
INSERT INTO Orders (`OrderAmount`, `OrderShipName`, `OrderShipAddress`, `OrderShipAddress2`, `OrderCity`, `OrderState`, `OrderZip`, `OrderCountry`, `OrderPhone`, `OrderShipping`, `OrderTax`, `OrderEmail`, `OrderDate`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, DEFAULT, ?, ?, ?, ?, DEFAULT, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Field 'OrderShipAddress2' doesn't have a default value
So I checked both “Orders” database tables ( local and remote ) to check any differences and both are exactly the same. What I did notice is where the function is failing in the local test environment, It is passing to the success page but entering mostly zero values into the table in the remote/live environment.
i’ve attached a screenshot of the table from the live database where you can see the last entry ( orderID 102 ) in question.
I have noticed something similar is happening with the “orderdetails” table where zero values are being entered into certain fields ( DetailName ) see attached screenshot.
Clearly there is something not right with the entries here, notibaly with the 'OrderShipAddress2' field but I don’t understand why it submits into the remote database , all be it zero values to certain fields, but fails with the local database, when both table structures appear to be the same.
I removed the “Store Cart Summary” and “Store Cart Details” scripts and tested it locally. Needless to say it passed to the success page with no problem.