close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Data Bridge - No Table Found When Trying To Create Recordset but connection seems OK

Thread began 7/24/2019 7:27 am by illbe322016 | Last modified 8/05/2019 6:10 pm by Ray Borduin | 556 views | 6 replies |

illbe322016

Data Bridge - No Table Found When Trying To Create Recordset but connection seems OK

I have a connection successfully set up and tested in both the testing and the remote server definitions, both successfully connect to the server. I have a page that uses the connection, recordset and queries to function properly, the page works properly on the live server. When I create a new PHP page the connection shows in the database panel with the proper fields listed, when I try to add a recordset and get a "no table found" in the dialog, when I switch to advanced mode and click on the table list I get "Error Calling Get Tables: an unidentified error has occurred". I have seen the posts about issues with the testing server definition but that connects properly to the server. Thank you for the help. Tom

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Can you send me an export of your Dreamweaver Site Definition .ste file? I can use that to try to reproduce the problem and figure out what the cause is. I can't tell from your description alone, so I'd have to debug this one.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

illbe322016

Site Definition

Replying to your request for my .ste.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You didn't include your username and password information in your site definition you sent, so I can't actually test it. I'd need a working connection with the ftp username and password to fully debug.

illbe322016

Sorry, my mistake

Here you go Ray

Attached Files
PYA 2019PW.ste

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'm not having any issues creating new recordsets on new pages using the attached site definition. Please reinstall the latest version of the extension to make sure your files are not out of date. If you continue to have problems I'll need to do screen sharing with you to fully debug this problem, since I can't reproduce it on my end.

illbe322016

Issue fixed

Hi Ray, I re-installed the extension for data bridge and it seems to have solved the issue.

Thank you as always!

Tom

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...