close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Bill me later banner issue

Thread began 7/23/2019 5:54 am by mlowe4 | Last modified 8/05/2019 3:19 am by Ray Borduin | 687 views | 8 replies |

mlowe4

Bill me later banner issue

Hi i'm having a problem with the Paypal bill me later banner, I'm running Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 trying to add a banner but I get this message even after filling in the correct information and accepting the terms of service, I've tried this with 3 different Paypal accounts and all have failed, I've copied and pasted the correct information for both the WebAssist API user id, Security key and Paypal information but it still throws this error, I'm running Windows 10 pro x64 latest 1903 version, any help would be much appreciated, many thanks

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I just tried and was able to get it working for me... I may need to schedule a screen sharing session in order to look into this with you further. Please post a US phone number or Skype contact information and I'll give you a call to schedule a time to look into this with you.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

mlowe4

Hi thanks for the reply unfortunately I live in Scotland and don't have the broadband speed to do a skype call, I've tried updating to the latest version of the extension and still no luck, my dad also signed up so we could try different API keys but that didn't work either, I have no idea what the problem could be but all information entered was correct

Ray BorduinWebAssist

If you give me all of the information that you used in the private area, then I can use that to reproduce the issue and see if I can determine what is wrong. Have you confirmed the service is available in Scotland? It may simply not be available in your area.

mlowe4

Hi it should be available in Scotland as we are still part of the UK and it's available in the UK

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Where did you get the Merchant ID from? I just want to make sure you are using the correct value there before barking up the wrong tree.

mlowe4

Hi we got the Merchant ID under the account settings and business information I've attached a screenshot to show that the ID's match

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I tracked this down and paypal is giving an error: "invalid paypal account"...

Make sure the email address you entered is the paypal user email address that matches the merchant ID you entered. Those are verified and need to match with paypal's account settings.

Do you have a verified business account? You may need to sign up for a business account and verify before this will work, or it may not be available in your region.

You will have to contact paypal for more information about how to get your account ready for paypal credit support.

mlowe4

Okay thanks for all your help, it was much appreciated

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...