close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

How Many versions of power CMS is there?

Thread began 9/11/2009 1:44 pm by warrenphillips25336771 | Last modified 9/14/2009 9:37 am by warrenphillips25336771 | 2656 views | 6 replies |

warrenphillips25336771Beta Tester

How Many versions of power CMS is there?

Hi

Before i stick my foot in it, how many versions of power cms have been released?

I need to know as i have an issue and will only say when i see the answer

many thanks

warren

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

There is only one version of PowerCMS. There were not updates made since the initially release.

Originally Said By: Dani Chankhour
  There is only one version of PowerCMS. There were not updates made since the initially release.  

Thanks Dani

This is my reason for asking.

1: i looked at getting powerCMS and saw the price £49.99 (upgrade now) or buy it for $99.99

I was quoted that i needed to have owned it previously to get it for $49.99, if it was never updated how can you offer a price for an upgrade?

I spoke to sales as it was showing as not available in my upgrades but power store was, now surely if your advertising this at this price as an upgrade, i should get it for $49.99 not 99.99

Fao ray

Originally Said By: warrenphillips25336771
  Thanks Dani

This is my reason for asking.

1: i looked at getting powerCMS and saw the price £49.99 (upgrade now) or buy it for $99.99

I was quoted that i needed to have owned it previously to get it for $49.99, if it was never updated how can you offer a price for an upgrade?

I spoke to sales as it was showing as not available in my upgrades but power store was, now surely if your advertising this at this price as an upgrade, i should get it for $49.99 not 99.99  

Ray If your reading this please send me a message as i am not a happy bunny. There are issues with the pricing and the attitude of the sales staff that work for you,

Michael Lekse

Warren,

In the past, we have offered upgrade options for our solutions to individuals based on the products they have purchase. Those options no longer exist for Power CMS, Contact Form or User Registration. We will be removing the Upgrade Now options from the marketing for those solution packs.

Thank you for making us aware of this issue.

Best,

Michael

Originally Said By: Michael Lekse
  Warren,

In the past, we have offered upgrade options for our solutions to individuals based on the products they have purchase. Those options no longer exist for Power CMS, Contact Form or User Registration. We will be removing the Upgrade Now options from the marketing for those solution packs.

Thank you for making us aware of this issue.

Best,

Michael  

well you were still advertising it so i feel that i should have got it at the $49.99 as advertised, I Feel you misled the price and advertised something you would never get for that price, so I am going to ask ray the question and until i get a proper answer i will not let it die, how do i know you were not the salesman talking to me in the chat thing on the site, Ray your company offered an "UPGRADE" PRICE WHEN THERE WAS NO UPGRADE AVAILABLE, THIS IS MISLEADING AND I AM SURE THERE IS A CASE OF "FALSE ADVERTISING" HERE. I have spent alot of money with this company and was going to purchase the cms solution so i would have had all the solutions from yourselves. you offered loads of discount prices for upgrades and i even got the power store at a discount even though i never owned it. When i spoke to sales I just got a load of rubbish thrown at me like "to get the upgrade you must have owned a previous version" so i stated i did not have a previous version so why is it still showing " well it should not be there" i got as a reply, so i asked about the powerstore v2 "why did i get a discount on that?" answer "YOU OWNED A PREVIOUS VERSION" no i did not i replied answer received "WELL IT IS BECAUSE WE WERE CELEBRATING THE LAUNCH" sorry but what a load of rubbish was getting fed to me there, I am not stupid so why treat me like an idiot, you advertised it at $49.99 and i wanted to pay that price, if you saw a car in the garage for $3000 but should be $5000 you will want it for $3000 as that is what it is advertised at.

Just wondering where the customer service has gone

I am very disillusioned right now, when did customer service die in this company, I asked a direct question for ray to answer and not got a dickie bird back, this is totally unacceptable and i have requested that one of your rivals start doing their own versions of this sort of software, let me tell you about them, i purchased a dreamweaver extension with them as one of yours was just not good enough to do the job i needed, so i emailed the sales guy when i realized i was not getting updates, "there is a new version out you have to purchase it" i emailed the owner directly and within 5 minutes i had a free version given to me, now that is customer service, is this company getting to big? are customers no longer an issue to you? feels that way and i will definitely not be spending any more of my cash with this company if this is the way forward.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...