close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

HTML Editor, Browse Server, warning and fatal error

Thread began 9/24/2018 7:14 am by Mike | Last modified 9/26/2018 10:42 am by Ray Borduin | 1690 views | 8 replies |

Mike

HTML Editor, Browse Server, warning and fatal error

If I click on "browse server" button, the window open with a few errors/warnings:

------------
Warning: require_once(../../../webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/webassist/kcfinder/conf/config.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../../../webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.2.8/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/webassist/kcfinder/conf/config.php on line 5
------------

How can I fix it?
I'm using the last beta version of DataBridge (rc 2_2_0) and Dreamweaver (2018).
Thanks.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Upload the folder:
webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php

It is possible that folder wasn't even created. This is a known issue that I need to address in the next build.

For now, in order to create the missing files, go to WebAssist->SecurityAssist->Manage Site Access->Access Rules Manager... and create a rule. Then upload the webassist/securityassist folder and its contents.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Mike

Hi Ray,
I've followed your instructions about SecurityAssist ("security_assist" folder missing) and now the above errors are fixed.
However, now I've a problem with the upload process.
These are the errors that I receive in the upload's window:
----------
Warning: unlink(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/assets/dms/.thumbs/./logo_itour.png): No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/webassist/kcfinder/core/class/uploader.php on line 654

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website/webassist/kcfinder/lib/class_image.php on line 119
----------

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Can I get FTP access and a URL with steps to reproduce the issue? I'll take a look and get it fixed.

Mike

Ok, I've created a hosting test area where you can work (see private message) but... the problem on remote is disappear, so "upload" and below problems there are only in the local environment (maybe MAMP and Mac has some security protections or maybe because in local I've configured MAMP to see php log errors to screen).

Now I've only a problem with the icons detail (detail/trash/update), are missing (see private screenshot).
In local the icons are visible but on remote the boxes are empty (I think it's a problem of path).

In the local environment I've a few of problems with the folder where are allocated the files (see screenshots in the private area).
1) How can I hide some extension files, for example ".DS_Store"?
2) The file manager view "Unknown error" if in the folder there are files with "0 Byte" (see screenshot).
3) Sometimes the "Unknown error" appear when I open a folder for the first time and I need every time to click on "Refresh" button.

The local environment is not important because my customers works only on remote hosting but I think it's better if you can also find a solution for local versions.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

1) You can open the webassist/kcfinder/conf/config.php file and add files to the "hide" array that you don't want shown.
2) Please upload an image to a folder that causes this problem and I can look into it.
3) I tried opening the file manager a dozen times and never saw this problem. Maybe it was related to the zero byte image you have removed?

The missing icons appear to just be that you haven't uploaded the images/icons folder.

Mike

Ok for the 1-2-3 points.
I've problems only in the local environment but my customer works only online... so, it's ok.

For the images, the problem is that in the code generated from DataBridge there's a issue with the first letter uppercase.
For example, this is the code generated for the "edit" icon:
background-image:url(../../../images/Icons/edit.png);

The "Icons" has the first letter uppercase but the folder has the first letter lowercase ("/icons") and on Linux system is a problem.
The correct path should be:
background-image:url(../../../images/icons/edit.png);

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Thank you for reporting the issue. I'll look into the case sensitivity problem and try to get it addressed. For now you can update the folder name or css file to correct inconsistencies.

Mike

Ok!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...