close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Dropdown Selection set up not seeing recordsets?

Thread began 3/01/2018 2:42 am by mikec156913 | Last modified 3/07/2018 9:21 am by Ray Borduin | 2281 views | 13 replies |

mikec156913

Dropdown Selection set up not seeing recordsets?

Hi,

The Dynamic List/Menu is not showing defined recordsets. There are 3 record sets defined on this page.

This issue has only happened since I purchased and installed eCart last evening. Until eCart installation this issue was not showing. Tried new install of DW CC 2018, reinstalled DataBridge, MySQLi and eCart. Removed the MacFileCache data file. Tried New installation of DW with other extensions but without eCart and all worked fine again. Extensions installed with DMX Zone Extension Manager.

DW CC 2018, MAC Pro, OSX 10.10.5, PHP 5.6, MySql 5.7

Any help gratefully received.

Mike.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Try uninstalling and reinstalling just DataBridge. Perhaps an older version of the file in eCart is causing issues.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

mikec156913

Databridge issue uninstalling

Hi Ray,

Databridge will not uninstall correctly - see image attached. After clicking OK on these messages, Dreamweaver sits doing nothing and I have to Force Quit.

I did restart DW, stopped and reinstalled Databridge, restarted and entered serial number but same issue as previous message on the selectbox.

Regards,

Mike.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

What version of Databridge are you trying to uninstall? I'll try to reproduce it and get it fixed.

You can always rename your Dreamweaver User configuration folder to effectively uninstall all of your extensions at once. I'm not sure how many extensions you have installed so that may or may not be a viable option.

mikec156913

Databridge v1.2.4 MySQLi v1.0.5 eCart v6.1.2

I have sine done another clean install of DW CC 2018 after manually removing all extensions from the DMX Zone manager. I then installed eCart first followed by MySQLi and then Databridge. I regret that the same issue still occurs in binding a recordset in the selectionbox, it shows None. Not sure if this information may be of help or not.

Mike.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Are recordsets listed in your server behaviors window? Can I get FTP access and a URL to your website to reproduce the issue?

mikec156913

PM you Ray.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

If you give me FTP access and the url to the live site I can try to reproduce the problem. If I can reproduce it then I can fix it.

mikec156913

Pm

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I see you are using MySQLi recordsets. Try installing MySQLi Server Behaviors after eCart and I think this issue won't happen.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...