close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

I can't get the db populated from the checkout any longer.

Thread began 12/18/2017 10:27 pm by lr_leal239405 | Last modified 2/06/2018 6:23 pm by Ray Borduin | 3601 views | 20 replies |

lr_leal239405

I can't get the db populated properly any longer

I can't get the db populated from the checkout any longer.. I am getting NULLs and slashes on the 'Orders' table and on the Orderdetails' table.. See attached. What did I mess up? it was working a few days ago. Thank you.

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'd have to debug it.

Do you have a url where I can reproduce the problem and can you give me FTP access? I'll take a look.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

lr_leal239405

looks like I got it fixed by copying code from another website. I'll contact you if any further issues. Thanks.

lr_leal239405

I have another problem

I'm trying to get some downloads to work with some customized code that I've been using for a few years on another site along with the webassist generated code. After I make a purchase, on the checkout_success.php page, I get:

Notice: Undefined offset: 16 in /home/theparadigmu/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 22 .

Line 22 says: $formVal = $fieldValueList[$i];

Just looking for a general idea before I bother you with full access to this problem. Thank you.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It is probably a mismatch between the number of columns, values, or column types passed to the function to insert or update into the database. I'd have to look at the files to tell more.

lr_leal239405

I still can't resolve it. I am still getting the message.

Notice: Undefined offset: 16 in /home/theparadigmu/public_html/WA_eCart/WA_eCart_Database_PHP.php on line 22 .

Line 22 says: $formVal = $fieldValueList[$i];

I'm sending you Private Message with FTP.

If you need to see the dbI can create a temp password for you.

thank you.

The page I'm running a test on (which charges 1penny but using real cc is: http://www.theparadigmuncensored.com/Order_Page/indexx.php and it is the downloads option thtat I am trying to make work / The pages in play are the 'confirm.php' and checkout_success.php'. The checkout_success.php is the one I get the message on. The confirm.php is the one with the database scripts.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I can't seem to connect with the FTP information provided. Please test it and make sure there are no typos. It may have an IP restriction preventing my access.

lr_leal239405

I just connected successfully with the credentials I sent ?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I found the typo in your server settings for the FTP information... You have: theparadigmunensored.com

It works using the url you have in the link which appears correct.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It is a mismatch in the number of fields on line 524 of confirm.php and 525. You have 17 columns listed and only values for 16 columns.

You don't have a value for OrderUserID, but it is listed in the fields to be inserted.

I've gone ahead and removed the column from the field list on line 524 and that should fix the problem.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...